over 1 year ago
Quality Technician opportunity in County Tipperary
Are you a Quality Technician with previous experience in a Quality function and a recognized 3 rd level qualification in a food-related discipline who is waiting for the perfect career-building opportunity? If so, this is the right role for you! On behalf of a well-established food manufacturing company I am looking for somebody who would join their Quality team to support the implementation of 3 rd party and customer standards ensuring all requirements are met and all gaps are identified and corrective actions are put in place. You would be responsible also for assisting in audits and compliance projects ensuring all non-conformances are managed from root cause to remedial actions.
- Understanding and applying regulatory / compliance requirements together with remaining current on upcoming regulatory and compliance changes
- Ensuring Standards are implemented in accordance with individual customer requirements and all legal and regulatory requirements for a Food business
- Coordinating and implementing the entire standard into the processing plant ensuring audit is ready at all times.
- Ensuring all processes are compliant with good manufacturing practice.
- Preparing for and assisting with customer audits, customer visits, and visits from regulatory bodies ensuring timely responses to any non-conformances and corrective actions are implemented
- In conjunction with the HACCP team, ensuring the HACCP system is kept up to date and accurate and implemented correctly
- Partaking in the coordination of the internal audit plan including traceability and fabrication/hygiene audits and carrying out systems audits as required.
- Coaching and guiding colleagues within the site
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Food-related discipline or Quality)
- Relevant experience in the Food industry in a Quality function
- Knowledge and experience in interpreting current regulatory requirements and providing independent support to the site.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and fully realize improvement initiatives with a moderate level of guidance
- Passionate about quality assurance and strive for the highest possible quality standards
- Strong BRC knowledge is essential
- Meat processing experience is beneficial
The next step for you:?
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to?Simona Morelli from?Next Generation Recruitment?or alternatively call on the main line on??+353 1 6629120?. Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.