019 60 97 84
12 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Quantitative Analyst in the Modelling area to join one of our clients’ operations in Dublin. If you have minimum one year experience in the field with the skills below, you can be the perfect candidate.
What you will need in the position:
- Knowledge of Java and R development.
- Knowledge of TIBCO Software – Spotfire/StreamBase.
- Experience with SQL.
- Knowledge of XML.
- Ability to produce accurate and high-quality work to agreed deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Statistical modelling techniques such as regression, prediction and forecasting.
- Familiarity with Cluster, Gradient Boosting, Random Tree Forest Data Analysis with an emphasis on
- Marketing/Customer Segmentation.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Interest in working within the Financial Sector.
- Knowledge of Data warehouse.
- Be aware of agile development processes and best practices.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Messaging System.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Price modelling and optimization.
- Design and development of optimization and predictive pricing models, tools, strategies and policies.
- Support to all steps of Software Development Life Cycle of the pricing models, including testing, corrective and preventive maintenance.
- Supporting deployment to Production.
- Support to different business areas through the creation of Data Analysis and reports.
The company will provide you with:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.