019 60 97 84
about 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Quantitative Analyst in the Software area to join one of our clients’ operations in Dublin. If you have minimum one year experience in the field with the skills below, you can be the perfect candidate.
What you will need in the role:
- Knowledge of Java and R development.
- Knowledge of TIBCO Software – Spotfire/StreamBase.
- Experience with SQL.
- Knowledge of XML.
- Knowledge of Data warehouse.
- Knowledge of Version Control System.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, concurrency.
- Ability to multithreading and design principles.
- Being aware of agile development processes and best practices.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Messaging System.
- Interest in the insurance sector.
- Ability to produce accurate and high-quality work to agreed deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with preparing and delivering documentation.
- Detailing outcomes of complex technical processes to a wide-ranging audience.
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling, and the space- and time-complexity of algorithms.
- Good Programming ability.
- Software Development Life Cycle – Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Price modelling and optimization.
- Design and development of optimization and predictive pricing models, tools, strategies and policies.
- Support to all steps of Software Development Life Cycle of the pricing models, including testing, corrective and preventive maintenance.
- Supporting deployment to Production.
- Support to different business areas through the creation of Data Analysis and reports.
The company will provide you with:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.