Raw Materials Analyst
about 2 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Raw Materials Analyst ? If you are an experienced professional or a recent graduate who wants to take the next step and grow your career in an amazing biologics manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will perform QC testing of water samples including TOC, conductivity and nitrates.
- You will perform analysis of raw materials including HPLC, GC, KF, UV, IR and wet chemistry techniques.
- You will assist in authoring and reviewing documentation, including SOPs, as required.
- You will carry out batch paperwork review, and reconciliation of analysis performed in the laboratory, ensuring that any out of specification results are investigated according to site procedures.
- You will comply with Standard Operating Procedures and Registered Specifications.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have previous experience in a laboratory environment.
- You have a level 8 degree in Chemistry/Biology or related discipline
- Experience with raw material testing, validation or tech transfers is a distinct advantage.
*** Interviews to be held in early January 2023 ***
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to CHLOE DONEGAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.