26 days ago
Next Generation is a specialist recruitment company founded in 2007. We provide recruitment services tailored to our client's talent attraction strategy and our candidate's career expectations and goals.
We are looking for a determined, motivated and relationship orientated person to join our Dublin team.
This is an entry level role and will suit someone who is starting out in their career with limited work experience but boundless energy and enthusiasm.
You will be joining the Dublin team and working closely with one of our Senior Consultants so you will learn all about being a 360 recruiter in the Life Sciences industry.
Your key responsibilities will be
- Candidate Sourcing: Utilize various recruitment channels, including job boards, social media, and professional networks, to identify potential candidates for open positions.
- Candidate Screening: Conduct initial phone screenings and interviews to evaluate candidates' qualifications, skills, and cultural fit for specific roles.
- Database Management: Maintain and update candidate databases, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information at all times.
- Job Advertisements: Assist in writing compelling job advertisements and posting them on relevant platforms to attract qualified candidates.
- Candidate Engagement: Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, providing updates on job opportunities and guiding them through the recruitment process.
- Interview Coordination: Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers, ensuring a smooth and efficient process.
- Market Research: Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and market demands to assist in targeting the right candidates for specific roles.
- Administrative Support: Provide general administrative assistance to the recruitment team, such as organizing documents, maintaining records, and preparing reports.
To excel in this role, you will need
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to engage and build relationships with candidates effectively.
- Organizational Skills: Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines.
- Team Player: A collaborative mindset with the ability to work well within a team environment and support colleagues when needed.
- Adaptability: Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
- Technology Proficiency: Proficient in MS Office Suite and experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) is a plus.
- Resilience: Demonstrated resilience in the face of challenges and the ability to adapt and persevere in a fast-paced and ever-changing recruitment environment.
- Ethical Conduct: Maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and ethical conduct in handling sensitive candidate information.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, strong commission structure and quarterly incentives
- Flexible working options including hybrid model
- 22 days paid annual leave + extra days for service + your birthday off!
- Career development path and structured performance management
- Continuous training starting with a six-week induction course
- Health benefit
- Tax saver scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Education assistance
- Lots of social events and more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Maura O'Hea at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.