016 49 85 43
8 months ago
Our client, a innovating outsourcing IT provider, it's looking for a Red Hat Linux Resource pro to ensure the success of the operations system software.
What the job involves:
- You will ensure and provide guidance of the members of the team.
- You will maintain communication with customers, stakeholders and senior managers.
- You will lead the delivery of the external and internal projects.
- You will be in charge of the configuration and installation of the operation systems images.
- You will do the capacity management of the server virtualisation infrastructure.
- You will be performing troubleshooting and root cause analysis of sever performance issues.
- You will be patching, upgrading and performance tuning the operating system software.
- You will be responding to and fixing call escalated with OLA/ SLA.
What you need to do the job:
- You have excellent knowledge and experience of RedHat Enterprise Linux 6, 7 and 8 OS installs, patching & troubleshooting.
- You have solid knowledge and experience of RedHat Satellite Server 6.
- You have a solid understanding or knowledge of VMware (ESXi 6.5), SRM.
- You have experience of high-availability and disaster recovery with Linux configurations.
- You have experience in Shell programming and automation of Linux and Sys Admin tasks.
- You have experience in Ansible/Puppet.
- You have knowledge of Bash and/or Korn Shell, Python scripting.
- You have solid experience of Linux networking, routing technologies.
- You have knowledge of SAP instances running on Linux/UNIX environment.
- You have knowledge of DB2 and Oracle databases.
- You have experience of supporting RHEL systems running SAP and SAP HANA.
- You have experience deploying RHEL systems in the Cloud.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval