21 days ago
Regulatory Affairs Administration Assistant
A leading global healthcare organisation are going through a significant expansion and transformation within their global manufacturing and supply chain operations and as a result they are looking to hire an experienced Regulatory Affairs Administration Assistant for a new role within their EMEA commercial regulatory affairs team.
- Look after general admin duties such as photocopying, mailing, faxing and distribution of incoming communication, looking after invoices etc.
- Enter and maintain data in electronic systems as well as maintaining hard copy filling systems
- Schedule and co-ordinate meetings and travel arrangements for the department
- Prepare agendas for meetings, record and distribute minutes of meetings
- Give support to department colleagues when necessary.
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.