24 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Reliability Technician? If you are an experienced professional who wants to take the next step and grow your career in an amazing biologics company, then keep reading!
This is a contract of 16 months (full-time) job based in Co. Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for providing technical input to develop the site Process Safety Management Programme
- You will be defining suitable testing standards for e-stops and isolators on site
- You will be communicating and working with SME's and Reliability Engineering managers to understand effective device testing means
- You will be developing test scripts for execution of checks
- You will be responsible for identifying vendor support
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold an Electrical Trade qualification with electrical controls experience / expertise
- You have at least 2 years' experience in a manufacturing facility as a Maintenance Technician/Engineer or similar
- Safety is a number one priority for you
- Knowledge of engineering reliability maintenance best practices, experience of establishing or optimising programmes and knowledge of process safety & functional safety equipment would be an advantage
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with excellent communication, organising and planning skills
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Donegan at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .