016 49 85 43
4 months ago
I have a Requirements Engineer role that may be of your interest. It’s based in Galway and it’s with a company that offer world class tech focused on projects related to Image, Sound, AI and Machine Learning.
In this project you will deal with the stakeholders to elicit and specify the requirements to develop and deliver projects for face recognition in-cabin cameras for the Automotive industry.
This role will offer you a chance to grow leading and contributing with teams of Hardware and Embedded Software Engineers in the field of imaging processing for the automotive industry, within a worldwide company known for its innovation and high-level technology.
In this role:
- You will elicit and specify requirements for embedded software solutions for existing image processing technologies on automotive platforms,
- identify stakeholders and define their need, which then will be transformed to requirements &
- develop change request and maintain traceability of requirements.
For this role:
- You’ll need at least 3 years of experience working in a Requirement Specification role,
- experience adhering with A-Spice processes and software industry best practice,
- strong knowledge computer architecture &
- experience defining software requirements.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line. Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.