5 months ago
I have an exciting opportunity for a Research Executive with a large media company in Dublin. The successful candidate will be data driven and have experience using survey data tools.
This role is responsible for carrying out research and delivering insights about the audience of the media company and the wider market. This is a busy and wide-ranging role that requires the ability to go beyond data gathering and analysis to highlight opportunities from customer trends and clearly communicating the findings.
- To drive the research requirements for the company
- To gather, analyse and interpret research data
- To provide insights on consumer behavior
- Conduct research and user testing though focus groups and online survey tools
- Use internal and external market and user research to assist in the response to advertising briefs.
- A proven track record in a research role
- Experience in both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Strong attention-to-detail and organisational skills.
- Experience using survey data tools
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.