about 2 years ago
Fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive looking to take the next step in their career. An opportunity has come up within the corporate sales department of a fast growing hospitality company. The right candidate will be responsible for maximising the sales potential of properties in assistance with the rest of the commercial team. You will be focused on selling and upselling to new and existing corporate customers.
- Working towards individual and company monthly targets
- To recognize and develop new accounts from the local corporate markets
- Secure and manage national corporate accounts by building and maintaining professional relationships with key bookers.
- Participate in all sales activities including tele sales, sales calls, research, corporate entertaining, and promotions.
- Establish relationships with all Dublin properties through regular calls, visits and to liaise with front of house staff.
- Attend weekly meetings at local property level with key staff
- Track leads from arrivals list & reception.
- Attend trade shows, networking events as and when required.
- To be flexible with regard to working hours, travel and place of work
- To have at least 1-2 year's experience in a similar role in the hospitality sector.
- Knowledge of Opera and GDS Systems desirable
- Proactive sales experience is a must.
- Ability to drive sales activity and revenue.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.