almost 2 years ago
Due to our clients vastly growing team they are currently looking to bring on a talented SAP Business Solutions Specialist. This is a newly created role and you will be providing IT expertise in areas of supply chain and warehousing.
Our client is a global organisation branching across 100 Countries and is often referred to a leader in their industry.
You will be supporting the implementation of Track and Trace solutions through the EU. In addition to this you will provide SAP projects and support to the Order to Cash processes.
What will you be doing as the SAP Business Solutions Specialist?
- You will on-board new EU third Party manufacturing organisation with TraceLink
- You will monitor the TraceLink Serialization transactions and resolve any issues that may occur
- You will coordinate the set-up of the Master data for EU Trusted Platform Modules
- You will work with EU 3PLs to triage and resolve Serialization issues
- You will contribute to the Serialization Core Team
In addition to this, you will also be responsible for:
- Developing SAP processes to meet the business requirements through designing, configuration, testing and implantation processes
- Provide technical expertise to EU 3Pls ensuring that EU serial transactions are processed
- Provide SME knowledge to support, triage and manage EU FMD Serialization issues within the EU
- Support the companies SAP and Tracelink environment by working in conjunction with the IT team and other IT groups to design solutions based on requirements and business needs
What do you need to do the job?
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with information system design, development, maintenance as well as other functional experience
- You will have a minimum of 3 years of SAP configuration and process
- You will be experienced with Warehousing systems such as Serialization and aggregation methodologies
- You will have exposure to ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) and related SAP interface requirements
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree in IT or Engineering or a related field
- You will have demonstrated experience with EPCIS systems
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- An excellent supporting package
- Educational support
- An opportunity to work with a vastly growing and leading organisation
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Trevor Rice from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation & Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.