€50k per year
8 months ago
SCCM Systems Engineer
My client, an outsourcing company here in Dublin are looking to hire a Senior SCCM Systems Engineer. The successful candidate will work within teams supporting SCCM, Citrix and End Point technologies and needs to have 3 to 5 year's experience working at a senior level.
- SCCM 2012 Administration
- SCCM 2012 Software\Application Creation and deployment
- SCCM 2012 Security Patch Distribution
- SCCM 2012 Reporting
- SCCM 2012 Task Sequence Creation and Image setup\deployment
- SCCM 2012 Client Troubleshooting
- Knowledge Transfer of above activities to DSS Endpoint Team Members
- Documentation of all aspects of SCCM Administration and Roles
- Troubleshooting and resolving SCCM 2012 Issues
- AD GPO settings applied to client O/S devices
- Microsoft Operating systems support knowledge
What You Need:
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager Administrator with in depth experience of Managing an SCCM 2012 Infrastructure.
- Endpoint troubleshooting Experience
- A minimum of 2 Years SCCM 2012 Administrator Experience
- An excellent technical and design background
- Experience in creating and deploying AD GPO
- O/S build deployments
- SCCM branch distribution experience
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Michael O'Brien ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
- Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.