10 months ago
Senior Accountant - FMCG - County Tipperary
Are you a qualified accountant with 3 to 4 years of experience in the FMCG industry looking for a challenging opportunity? Are you ambitious, positive, professional and a leader by nature? Have you been dreaming about working with a leading organization in the food industry and growing and developing your skills even further within a dynamic role and a fast-paced environment?
If so, it is time to take action and get in touch with me!
My client, a well-recognised organization in the FMCG industry is looking for a qualified Senior Accountant who would join their Finance team in County Tipperary.
- Prepare and review monthly management accounts to the highest standards on time, ensuring accuracy and appropriate supporting details are in place.
- Prepare and review the weekly production pack plus variance analysis for management purposes.
- Review standard costing versus actual costings for all products.
- Communicate and post intercompany recharges and reconcile intercompany accounts.
- Prepare and submit all regulatory, tax and statistical returns on a timely basis.
- Liaise and assist Head of Finance in the preparation of annual Budgets.
- Stock control & stock reconciliations for multiple stock locations.
- Assist in the preparation of Grants & R&D TC claims.
- Lead & develop the AR/AP team, closely managing the team's performance and professional development.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified accountant with 3-4 years of experience in the FMCG industry
- Demonstrated leadership ability to oversee and develop the accounting administration team
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of Insight a distinct advantage
- Payroll experience is an advantage
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Simona Morelli at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.