€65000 - €75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced qualified or part qualified to join their finance team in a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer with multiple global sites. In this role, you will engage proactively with the Leadership team, contribute to the consolidation of activities across jurisdictions, uphold a culture of integrity and quality, and drive continuous improvement projects while supporting other departments.
- Engage proactively with the Leadership team in budgeting, accounting, and compliance activities.
- Contribute to the overall consolidation of activities across jurisdictions.
- Uphold and nurture a culture of integrity and quality.
- Initiate continuous improvement projects and provide support to other departments.
- Provide oversight of global supply chain flows to ensure accurate costing and pricing, aligned with planned timelines for new and existing product ranges.
- Collaborate closely with the FP&A team to review current year existing standards in SAP and mutually agree on the methodology for fixing standards in the subsequent year.
- Prepare supporting analysis for yearly improvements, including contributing to the re-definition of the process for annual budget preparation and standard cost release for the year.
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant with 5-6 years of experience in a global or regional manufacturing environment.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft applications, ERP systems (including SAP), and analytical tools.
- Exposure to supply chain planning and management from a finance perspective is advantageous.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.