€90k per year
over 1 year ago
Senior C++/Go Developer/Architect
- Responsible for the innovation, efficient operation, robustness and scalability of cloud infrastructure.
- Responsible for design and implementation of the high-availability deployment architecture, realizing elastic scaling, automatic failover within seconds, and traffic limiting degradation to ensure efficient and stable running of large-scale clusters.
- Responsible for optimizing the system performance on the live network, improve the usage of infrastructure resources, increase system stability, and ensure service stability.
- Analyze and resolve problems in production, and quickly respond to, locate, and resolve emergencies.
- Continuously improve user experience based on Huawei cloud service characteristics and requirements.
What You Need:
- Expertise in C++, Go or Java and be familiar with the Linux/Unix development environment.
- Large-scale distributed system development and maintenance experience, fault handling capability, source code-level development capability.
- Experience in operating large scale user facing production systems and being on call.
- Familiarity designing infrastructure to run at true scale for multinational, innovative companies.
- Experience with common open-source distributed cache systems with one or more of the following: Redis, Memcached, amqp protocol, RabbitMQ, Kafka, and Zookeeper; DNS/Tomcat/JRE/ETCD.
- Experience in installation and deployment of LVS, Nginx, and other open-source LB tools and have Layer 4 and Layer 7 protocols experience as well as different load balancing algorithms (for example, Hash based on source IP).
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luca Piano ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 9609776.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
- Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.