25 days ago
Our client a leading biopharmaceutical manufacturer are looking to hire Continuous Improvement Engineer .You'll play a pivotal role in supporting strategic planning studies, crafting labor and capacity models, and conducting 'what if' scenario analyses.
- Conduct industrial engineering studies for labour and capacity models, supporting strategic planning.
- Govern and maintain labour and equipment models.
- Perform capacity analysis for monthly strategic planning processes.
- Support bids for NPIs and strategic projects through labour and equipment analysis.
- Manage recipe/routings for key operational areas.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across multiple functions including Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering , Quality
- Experience Required :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or a relevant field.
- Over 5 years of experience in a similar role, with a focus on GxP or GMP environments.
- Ideally Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical manufacturing experience.
- Extensive lean manufacturing and operational excellence
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our