€45k - 50k per year
5 months ago
Small international company providing Learning and Development solutions to big global enterprises are looking for a Senior Data Analyst!
Who you are?
You are passionate about technology applications for their ability to aid to human potential and are interested in providing analytics for clients concerned with their employee development.
What the job is?
- Help clients use analytical insights to maximise return of investment
- Find new ways to use data
- Mentoring junior team members
What you need to do the job?
- 3 years’ experience making analytical insights (bonus if this was done in consulting environment)
- Experience with Excel (Pivot tables, vlookups, ‘if’ statements)
- Delivering analytical insights to non-technical clients
What is in it for you?
- Passionate about Learning and Development co-workers
- Competitive salary
- Potential to develop leadership skills
- Dublin central location
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Egle Gradeckaite – Data Science Talent Acquisition Consultant on [email protected], Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call me on +353 16 498 543.
The Next Generation Recruitment Data Science division recruits exclusively for candidates with market-leading analytical, statistical and programming expertise. Working in areas such as Advanced Analytics, Data Science, Data Modeling, GIS, Quantitative Risk, Fraud Analytics, CRM Optimisation, Predictive Analytics, Data Visualisation, Data Mining, Platform Development, Advanced Algorithms, Analytics Research and Analytics Consultancy, whatever your Data Science background send us your CV and we contact you to discuss suitable opportunities.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.