8 months ago
If you are a Software Engineer who would be interested in an opportunity to build out completely new Data management platform for a ground-breaking organisation we want to hear from you.
My client is a creator and provider of an analytical product that will change the way Data Analysis is done.
Who you are?
You enjoy the big picture view that is provided to a software engineer.
You can think creatively and find best solutions to engineering problems quickly.
You have an interest in Data Science and the best way to integrate it in your systems.
What the job is?
- Build Big Data management platform
- Working on and not limited to Data Lake, Data Streaming and Enterprise Application Integration
- Research novel engineering technologies that could be implemented in your work
What you need to do the job?
- Advanced programming skills with OOP and/or functional programming eg. Java, Scala, Python, C++
- Experience with Big Data platforms and frameworks
- 4+ years’ experience across full cycle of software development
- BSc or highter in a technical discipline
What is in it for you?
- Competitive compensation with great package
- Joining a ground-breaking project
- Supportive and expert in their fields peers
- Dublin South location by Luas line
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Egle Gradeckaite – Data Science Talent Acquisition Consultant on [email protected], Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call me on +353 16 498 543.
The Next Generation Recruitment Data Science division recruits exclusively for candidates with market-leading analytical, statistical and programming expertise. Working in areas such as Advanced Analytics, Data Science, Data Modeling, GIS, Quantitative Risk, Fraud Analytics, CRM Optimisation, Predictive Analytics, Data Visualisation, Data Mining, Platform Development, Advanced Algorithms, Analytics Research and Analytics Consultancy, whatever your Data Science background send us your CV and we contact you to discuss suitable opportunities.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.