about 2 years ago
SENIOR DIGITAL MANAGER
Next Generation are currently recruiting a Digital Manager to join a large FMCG company based in South Dublin. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years + experience in the Digital Marketing space.
As a Senior Digital Manager you will be a strategic marketeer with well rounded technical knowledge and will have responsibility for one direct report.
- Implementing Best Practice across 4 key areas: Search (SEO, PPC), Display (including Programatic), Video and Social Media
- Full ownership in Ireland of the Digital Tech Infrastructure, Digital Innovation, Data Strategy, CX & Digital Media Agency agendas
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the company's consumer loyalty platforms and consider new business models
- Lead digital reporting and analytics for the business in close collaboration with the media agency and Digital Manager. Make actionable recommendations to the brand teams on a monthly basis
- Lead media innovation to ensure Specialised Nutrition brands keep pace with changing consumer/patient/HCP habits regarding content consumption and brand interactions
- 5-8 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with Google Analytics and Adobe Marketing stacks (Adobe Marketing Cloud)
- A strategic marketeer with well rounded technical knowledge
- A good leader with a strategic, forward thinking mindset
- Relevant third level degree and/or related professional qualification
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or alternatively call the main line on 016629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.