Sarah Mac Mullan
3 months ago
An expanding global pharmaceutical have gone through extensive growth and transformation within the global manufacturing network. This established life science organisation has an impressive portfolio of both branded and generic products which they are actively growing through both acquisition and organic growth. As a result of this growth there has been extensive growth and transformation with their global contract manufacturing network .As a result they are looking to hire a Senior Director of Technical Operations to strategically manage the technical and operational delivery of their global contract manufacturing network.
- You will be report into SVP Global Technical Operations and will be responsible for managing the technical and operational delivery of both internal and external manufacturing sites.
- You will responsible for leading all global technical transfers within the global manufacturing as the organisation consolidates and outsources multiple manufacturing facilities.
- You will be play a key strategic role in the product launch of all new pharmaceutical products.
- You will have technical oversight of all contract manufacturers and play a key role in improving technical and operational delivery covering drug product , drug substance , sterile and packaging manufacturers.
- The organisation is going through considerable transformation of their global manufacturing network , this role will play a key part in the technical development of the new global manufacturing structure across both internal and external manufacturing plants.
- You will be degree qualified ideally within an engineering or life science discipline with 10 years plus manufacturing development across pharmaceutical products.
- You will ideally have extensive drug product and sterile manufacturing experience .
- You will have extensive technical transfer and manufacturing process development experience.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.