Sarah Mac Mullan
11 months ago
An established pharmaceutical organisation has recently gone through massive expansion in their manufacturing operations in Ireland . This growth has occurred because increased demand for existing , new and revamped pharmaceutical products . As a result of this growth they have to increase capacity through expansion and headcount in their manufacturing , packaging and distribution operations . As result they are looking to recruit a senior supply chain professional to manage their warehousing and packaging operations.
- This role will report into a supply chain director and will be focused on warehousing operations across raw materials , packaging and finished product within the manufacturing facility.
- A strong focus of this role will be focusing on developing and embedding lean processes throughout all warehousing operations.
- An important part of this role be to ensure all GDP and GMP processes are adhered to and that all deviations or CAPAs are closed out effectively . Ideally the individual in this role will have Responsible Person status.
- This role will be responsible for setting and managing all operational budgets within the organisation’s warehousing and distribution operations.
- Another focus of this position will be focused on managing a cross functional team across all distribution functions in the organisation.
- This position will also require the individual to participate in company projects focused on continuous improvement and cost reduction.
Degree qualification with 8-10 years plus warehousing and distribution experience within pharmaceutical , medical device or biotech manufacturing
SAP and strong people management are essential
RP qualification a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.