4 months ago
Senior Process Development Engineer - Dublin - Perm - Life Science Manufacturing
This manufacturing operation is looking for a strong, experienced Process Development Engineer to drive forward the implementation of complex framework for the interaction of this operation and all their external partners. The role will be responsible for developing the internal and external processes that support the manufacturing process here.
- Work across various business units, with various stakeholders, developing technical systems that support the coordination of the business operations
- This role is heavily weighted on assessing and utilising data for understanding the businesses potential and then for creating insights for improving the systems
- Developing/processing of the statistics and KPI’s performance of the business operation, developing systems to maximise on the insights
- Develop reports highlighting where the efficiencies can be found, to educate and support stakeholders in the business
- Assess the business process that are key process to developing a fast and efficient operations, this will involve the complex interactions that exist between internal divisions and a complex external supplier network
- The development of new process for this role will not be limited to new processes, this role will be there to challenge and test existing systems that are in place but may be improved
- Degree in relevant technical discipline
- Qualification in an operational excellence methodology is a distinct advantage
- 7 years experience in a Life Science manufacturing environment is essential
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Davis from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line 01 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval