about 2 years ago
Senior Formulation Scientist
(Permanent - South Dublin)
My client a global cosmetics company is looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join their team in South Dublin and support the technical development of Food and Nutritional products.
- Collaborate with the NPD department to establish product profiles, claims and timing targets
- Formulate nutritional/food products such as bars, powdered protein and fibre products to target profiles, regulatory requirements and claims
- Drive the launch of new product concepts through the approved Stage Gate Process ensuring each stage is documented & signed off according to procedure
- Assist on product trials/introductions within various markets and participate in presentations externally & internally to stakeholders & customers as required
- Provide technical support as required to support ongoing sales and market penetration of the product portfolio
- Identify and approve new ingredients to support product development and maintain the existing product portfolio as well as bringing on trend innovation into the product portfolio
- Third level degree in Food Science, Food Innovation, Chemistry or related subject is essential
- 5 years' experience in a Formulation role, ideally with nutritional/food products
- Strong familiarity working with and/or managing NPD projects
- Excellent communication skills to seniors, suppliers and customers
- Willingness to travel
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.