6 days ago
An established global FMCG has recently undergone significant transformation within their supply chain by outsourcing manufacturing and establishing a new European distribution hub as it plans to increase output by 200% in the next three years. As part of this growth, they need to hire a senior supply chain professional to assist this expansion by re-engineering the global planning function.
- This role will report into a Global Supply Chain Director and will be primarily focused on re-engineering S&OP planning processes to ensure the global supply chain is agile enough to ensure growth targets are met.
- This role will be focused on ensuring end to end planning processes are fit for purpose across the virtual supply chain to ensure all global demand is met.
- Another focus of this position will be to the implementation of a new ERP system across global planning processes.
- This position will lead a global planning team to ensure best practice is employed across the global planning function as the business rapidly expands their global supply chain.
- Another require of this role will be to lead all continuous improvement projects within the organisation's global planning function to ensure flexibility across the global supply chain.
- Ideally degree qualified with 7-9 years plus planning experience at a regional or global level ideally within the FMCG sector.
- Strong people management is required.
- ERP implementation a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organization without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training