€55k - 75k per year
10 months ago
A leading Irish Technology organisation is currently seeking an IT Field Services Engineer for a permanent position in South Dublin. If you are looking for a role where you will be challenged on a daily basis and continuously learn within then this is the job for you. You will have 4+ years'. You will be an energetic ambitious person who has a passion for IT and wants to work in a great team and excellent work culture.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Working on / running business critical IT Projects.
- Providing an excellent level of service to the organisations customers.
- Using your experience in IT/Infrastructure/support to work to and meet deadlines.
- Working in a busy environment where you will learn lots and progress your career and technical skillset.
- Travelling to customer site in different locations around Ireland when required.
- Setting up VMWare environments.
What you will need:
- 4+ years' experience in IT Infrastructure/support.
- You will have worked in an enterprise environment previously.
- Project mgmt. skills.
- Experience with IT Security is a benefit i.e. firewalls, endpoint, antivirus.
- Excellent Microsoft experience.
- Proven experience with Active Directory.
- Deployments experience.
- Strong Networking knowledge/experience.
- Experience with exchange and Office 365 migrations.
- Projects experience.
- Virtualisation experience - VMWare - experience with setting up environments.
- Windows server/desktop experience.
- Ability to multi task and strive in a fast paced environment.
- Drivers licence is required.
- Flexibility to travel to customer site in different locations in Ireland when needed.
Qualifications you will need:
- Office 365 Qualification.
- VMWare vSphere certification.
- Veeam certification
- Windows server certification
The organisation will offer you an excellent salary and benefits package alongside the chance to work with a great team on exciting projects. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to progress your career and develop your skillset.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisín Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside
Of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for
Training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our