Sarah Mac Mullan
about 1 month ago
A leading global OEM manufacturers that has an ever expanding portfolio of products supplying into a wide range of sectors including aviation , health-care , FMCG and automotive has global headquarters based in Dublin . This global headquarters has a global procurement function that strategically manages all indirect procurement and services . This organisation has grown significantly through acquisition over the last few years and they are continuing to grow their global sourcing teams in Dublin . As a result they are looking to recruit a senior global procurement manager
- This role will report in a global procurement director and will be focused primarily on strategic procurement of packaging services for the organisations global manufacturing network.
- This position will require the individual to work closely with global heads of manufacturing and operations directors to discuss packaging solutions and requirements needs for global manufacturing and develop strategic supplier relationships across the packaging category.
- As this organisation has grown significantly through acquisition a large part of this position will be to focus on supplier rationalisation and developing strategic partnerships with global vendors.
- As the organisation continues to grow this role will be focused on developing the most cost effective solutions within the global packaging category.
- This position will also require the individual to develop best procurement practice across the global packaging category covering in excess of 300 manufacturing sites.
Degree qualified with 10-15 years procurement of packaging solutions and services ideally within OEM or automotive manufacturing at a global or regional level.
A proven track record of cost reduction and strategic supplier management .
Extensive knowledge of packaging solutions and services .
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively call +353 1 662 9120.
All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.