4 months ago
Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Medical Device
One of my global clients in the technology and manufacturing area are looking for a senior manufacturing engineer to join their growing team to provide engineering support for Manufacturing, and the development of existing and new process technologies.
What does the job involve?
- You will support Manufacturing as the Manufacturing Engineer providing line support for technical issues.
- Identifying and putting in place permanent and effective technical /system solutions to problems.
- You will Improve Manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Responsible for managing the overall equipment performance (OEE) through the appropriate use of Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques.
- You will investigate new process technologies and evaluate potential competitive advantage and the cost-benefit of introduction.
- Implement equipment maintenance procedures for critical equipment.
- Resolve quality and technical issues such that impact on product supply to customers is minimized.
- Update Manufacturing procedures, specs as required through ECO process.
- You will ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
You will have:
- Level 8 degree qualification in engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- It would be advantageous to have Jigs & Fixtures design and maintenance experience.
- Operating knowledge of Minitab software, would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO & FDA compliance.
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.