+353 1 96 09 796
about 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for senior .NET Developers within a leading global consultancy firm based in Dublin. This organisation is undergoing significant growth on a global scale and will be growing their Dublin based team this year. These roles can be based on a contract or permanent basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design and development of the organisations core modules to the required standards and deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a very strong background using C# to develop web applications along with excellent problem-solving and communication skills to develop their career in a leading, global organisation.
What you will be doing in the role:
- You will design and develop core modules to the required standards and deadlines.
- You will work with other teams in the business to define requirements and test solutions.
- You will perform testing to ensure the quality of software is to the desired standards.
- You will work on performing estimations of development tasks.
- You will work with quality teams to prevent defects.
What you need:
- 4+ years' experience developing web applications using C#, ideally having experience being the design lead.
- Experience with .Net 4.5 or higher.
- Experience with test driven development and unit testing, e.g. Rhino Mocks.
- You will have ORM experience (nHibernate or similar).
- You will be well versed with WCF, SOAP, and REST.
- HTML5 and Angular are desirable.
- Experience with .NET Core and SCRUM methodologies are an advantage.
The company will provide you with:
- A chance to work in a leading global organisation. With this opportunity you will grow your own skillset and career alongside business growth.
- Excellent remuneration on offer.
The next step for you
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Alan Harper from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively, call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.