019 60 97 84
8 months ago
My client is one of the world's leading executive search consulting firms, looking for a Senior .NET UI Developer to their Dublin office. You are the ideal candidate if you have at least 5 years' experience of designing and implementing in .net/ asp.net MVC Web Applications in enterprise system development. You will take ownership for the design and execution of complex modules. You will need to be comfortable of working in a fast-paced agile environment and will have the ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team.
What you are going to do in the role:
- Design and Development of core modules on time, and to required quality.
- Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration and completion of design and code reviews.
- Estimation of development tasks.
- Working with Business Analysts & UX in defining requirements and prototyping solutions.
- Working with the QA coach on defect prevention and team QA activities.
What you are going to need in this position:
- NET 4.5 or higher.
- MVVM, Angular.
- Unit test (QUnit, Jasmine, etc.).
- Experience with CSS/LESS/SASS.
- ASP.NET MVC. Helpers, Http Modules, Action Filters, Dependency Resolver etc.
- Dependency Injection, IOC Framework (Structure Map, Ninject, etc.).
- Agile, Test Driven development practice, unit-tests frameworks (nunit, RhinoMocks, etc.).
- Team player.
- Experience with Angular 2.
- Bootstrap and Frontify.
- WCF / Soap / Rest / Web API.
- .NET Core/ .Net Standard.
- Mocking Framework (Moq, etc.).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for designing and developing excellent solutions that meet the current and future needs of our Customers.
- Drive / Motivation to deliver on commitments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A good understanding of how to write "Clean Code".
The company will provide you with:
- Competitive salary
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.