7 days ago
Senior Network Engineer
Ready to move into your next role as a Senior Network Engineer?
This is a one-of-a-kind job to join my client with rapidly growing SaaS platform.
Their infrastructure support team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and help with design, administration, and daily operation of systems used to support production, disaster recovery, and test environments.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will implement and support infrastructure applications and services, such as Okta, PingIdentity, Citrix, SFTP, Active Directory, Group Policy, SSRS and Tidal
- You will assist in resolving priority incidents to quickly eliminate impacts
- You will collaborate with Operations and Engineering teams to provide infrastructure and networking support
- You will assist with onboarding new clients, including environment provisioning, customer connectivity, service integration, and security configuration
- You will manage, monitor, and troubleshooting systems with strong focus on continuous improvement
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical discipline
- You have operational experience on an infrastructure/networking/systems administration team supporting mission critical production systems
- You have extensive experience working with various core infrastructure and web technologies
- You have a strong knowledge of networking along with hands on experience solving problems with firewalls, VLANs, site to site VPNs, etc
- You have an understanding of BGP, MPLS, OSPF, Azure Application Gateways and Azure Traffic Manager
- You have several years' experience with Active Directory advanced administration, VMWare system advanced administration, MS Windows Server system administration and a solid understanding of Microsoft technologies.
- You have solid understanding of file transfer and web protocols and web/application server technologies
- If you happen to have experience with scripting and automation, support experience with security technologies, job scheduling software, managed hosting and cloud providers, and SSO, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.