€80000 - €95000 per annum
22 days ago
A leading global biopharmaceutical are going through expansion in their manufacturing plant in Ireland due to increased global demand of both existing products and new product launches into global markets. This global innovator has an imp an impressive portfolio of products in late-stage development also which will drive further expansion in their manufacturing sites. They are looking to double the capacity and output from Irish site in the next twelve months. As a result, they are looking to recruit a senior process engineer to assist with this expansion:
- This role will remote into a Manufacturing Director and will be focused on increasing the efficiency of the manufacturing process and equipment to ensure output targets are hit to meet global demand.
- A key focus of this position is to lead multiple continuous improvement projects to increase operational efficiency of both equipment and manufacturing processes.
- This role will cross functionally across both engineering and manufacturing teams to ensure output targets are hit in a costly and timely manner.
- The position will also be the subject matter expert for all new product introductions to the manufacturing site.
- This position will play an integral part in all projects related to both product quality within the manufacturing process to mitigate risk to market supply of new and existing products.
- Degree qualified with 5-8 years process engineering experience within pharmaceutical or biopharma manufacturing.
- Sterile manufacturing experience is highly desirable.
- Extensive product launch and tech transfer experience is required.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations