8 months ago
Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager - FMCG Manufacturing Site
This role is taking responsibility for the development of this large manufacturing operation. The role sites in the Engineering function and will be responsible for the projects that improve and enhance the manufacturing process.
This role is a very important and strategic position for this business which will have great impact on the efficiency, strategy and therefore profitability of this operation. A strong strategic thinking Engineer is required for this position and because of the nature of the manufacturing operation, Experience on an FMCG manufacturing is essential experience for this person.
The role is week days based role, Monday - Friday with standard hours, but if there is a large project requiring some outside hours attention, this person will need to accommodate because they are so influential with the projects for the site.
This site is part of a bigger group and the role will have a small amount of travel to other sites.
- Continuously assess the operation and analyse for operation for areas where we can improve the operation
- Drive process improvement and Continuous Improvement projects on site
- Work with senior management and senior Engineering team on all technical projects where necessary
- Manage, guide and direct the direct report for the role
- Become the expert on complex machinery and processes where necessary and train stakeholders in new processes if needed
- Be a key influence in sourcing, selecting and installing new equipment
Key Experience and Qualifications
- Experience having ownership over Projects is essential
- Previous People Management experience is needed
- Experience on an FMCG manufacturing is essential experience for this person
- A qualification in relevant engineering discipline is essential
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Davis from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval