2 months ago
Senior Project Manager - Global Project - QA
This role is part of a strong Project team that is responsible for the enhancing of the processes and procedures of the full life cycle of the product portfolio, specifically for the Quality requirements.
This may have a remote work option for a portion of the time., plus it will also require travel.
- To be a Project Champion for the QA function of this project and guide and advice the teams involved on the roll out of this project
- Take responsibility for the QA aspect of the project on a Globally scale
- Understand the existing capabilities of the existing framework (QA documentation processes) and act as a subject matter expert on the ability of the new processes, to educate and assist in the roll out
- Use the assessment of existing framework to understand areas for improvement and maximize on potential the new process capabilities
- Help design and guide future metrics for the new processes
- Coordinate with PM's, IT, Quality and other business until at various levels.
- Exposure to Projects that have had a Global reach
- Medical Device industry experience is essential
- Minimum of Degree level in relevant discipline
- Strong people skills and ability to present to Senior Management level
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Davis from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.