about 1 month ago
Senior Quality Engineer
Ready to move into your next role as a Senior Quality Engineer and looking to grow your career in a growing Medical Device organisation? Look no further, this is the job for you! I am currently working with a Galway based Medical Device company who are growing their QA team.
What will you do in this job?
- Lead and drive QA initiatives
- Provide Quality support to the Manufacturing, Engineering and Commercial functions
- Lead, coordinate & maintain risk assessment documentation
- Investigate root cause of Quality issues
- Lead NPI and contract reviews
- Prepare and update Operations procedures
- Ensure GMP compliance and promote quality awareness
- Establish inspection standards, sampling plans, and test methods
- Report Quality metrics
- Quality review of validation documentation
- Perform and support internal and external audits
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- You have a degree in a scientific or engineering related discipline
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.