15 days ago
Role Title: Senior Quality Specialist
Location: North Dublin
Job Ref: CI11667
A new start-up Medical Device global organization based in North Dublin is currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Specialist.
This company has grown significantly in the UK over the last number of years and with this increased growth is now looking to set up an Irish operation.
This position will be responsible for support the Implementation, management and maintenance the medical device quality management system in line with ISO13485 standard
- Management of the QMS in line with ISO13485.
- Hosting Regulatory Inspections and Customer Audits.
- Management, reviewing and approving customer complaints, deviations, change controls and leading product related investigations.
- Responsible for CAPA and non-conformance management
- Bachelor and/or Master's degree in a scientific related discipline
- 4+ years of GMP/GDP experience
- Experience in ISO 13485 is required
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation & Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.