€35k - 45k per year
about 1 year ago
Next Generation Recruitment need a Senior Recruiter to work on our Science desk. This is a role with a fast-track career development into Team Lead or Business Partner (your choice).
Who we are:
Next Generation is an Irish Specialist Recruitment Company founded in 2007. We provide recruitment services tailored to our client's talent attraction strategy and our candidate's career expectations and goals.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to work on our Life Science team. This is our biggest team with a number of fully trained junior recruiters who would benefit from your experience and leadership.
What your job will be:
- 360 recruitment on the Life Science sector.
- Business development - you will work daily on acquiring new clients, regenerating clients we haven't worked with in a while, and overall getting jobs on.
- Delivering top talents for your clients while maintaining great candidate experience.
- Recruitment marketing - working with our marketing team to brand yourself as the recruitment expert you are.
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Working closely with our Managing Director and Ops Director on development strategies and process improvement for the overall business.
Sounds appealing? Great!
To be successful in this job, you need:
- At least 3 years of experience in agency recruitment in Ireland or in Europe.
- Experience in recruiting in the Life Science area or a strong interest in this vertical if you've been recruiting in another one.
- You are a born influencer - you can talk about the life story of a pen and keep your audience riveted.
- You are money and rewards motivated; in recruitment you're here to reap the fruits of your hard work.
- You share our values. :o)
Talking about our Values, here they are: Drive, Judgement, Positivity, Contenders and Team work
Want to learn more about what this means to us? Visit: https://www.nextgeneration.ie/about
What do we offer our people?
Base salary: 35-45K
A strong and uncapped commission structure .
Next Generation is committed to a strong work-life balance for our employees; we offer 22 days holidays + 1 day for each year of service and an extra day off for your birthday (and a cake). We understand that life commitments are not the same for everyone, and to manage that, we offer flexible start and finish times (8:30-9.30am/5-6.30pm). On Friday, we finish an hour early, and when it's a Bank holiday Friday, 2 hours early!
Our wellness program is employee-led, in order to provide what people enjoy and need. Every month we run a wellness day on a different theme (multicultural - we have 8 nationalities in the office, physical wellness, team building, and environment). We also link our Corporate Social Responsibility to these events. Mental wellness is also one of our priorities as we all know recruitment can be intense; we run regular workshops (SOS, Becoming good at stress, Work Positive) and we even have our very own Mental Health 1st Aider.
As a general rule, the office has a sweet tooth, so to balance that, we provide fresh fruits every day.
Training and development is at the forefront of our business. When you start with us, you enter a structured onsite learning programme that our L&D team tailors to your level of experience and your needs.
We have a clear and transparent development programme; from your 1st day with us, you know where you can develop and what you need to achieve to get there. We also provide Education assistance (fees and time).
We enjoy fun times and celebrations! We will celebrate the ups and downs of recruitment life, your birthday and your work anniversaries (with cake!). Our summer and Christmas parties have been known to epic and always involved a half day activity, dinner and drinks.
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Morisson at Next Generation by clicking on that Apply button!
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.