Depending on experience
7 months ago
Ready for a move into your next role as a Senior Sales Specialist? Are you interested in growing your career in a dynamic Food manufacturing organisation? Maybe this is the perfect role for you.
Our client, a leading Multi-National trading company based in Kildare are looking to grow their existing team with an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Sales Specialist. This is a permanent position that will offer excellent career development opportunities for the right individual. The successful candidate will have full responsibility for developing relationships with customers on a global scale and grow revenue and margin for the business.
Please note you must be legally authorised to work unrestricted in Ireland to be applicable for this position.
What you will do in this job:
- Responsible for revenue and margin generation in line with individual targets
- Responsible for sales account planning and reporting
- Work with customers and protein suppliers on a global scale, developing and building new relationships
- Work closely with other functions within the overall business
- Working with the site Quality function to ensure suppliers meet BRC and customer quality standards
- Represent the business at events and trade shows (When it is safe to do so)
- Travel to customers and suppliers on a regular basis in Ireland and Internationally (When it is safe to do so)
Minimum requirements for this job:
- 3+ Years in a similar trading/sales position within the meat industry is essential
- Extensive knowledge of global meat suppliers and customers is essential
- Full Drivers licence required and ability to travel nationally and internaitionally is essential (When it is safe to do so)
- Ability to work closely with Quality, Finance and Product Development functions is critical for this role
- Strong communication and sound commercial experience
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.