3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Biologics Scientist within a leading Global Pharmaceutical Organisation who is currently growing in the Biopharma space. This is a permanent role based in Athlone. This role will be responsible for developing methods to advance an early stage program for protein therapeutics.
- Support the development, qualification and optimisation of analytical assays
- Develop a range of qualitative and quantitative assays for process development and product characterization
- Understand regulatory requirements so work can be completed on time for any required submissions
- Author/review regulatory documents including IND and BLA sections
- Generate analytical methods and qualification reports
- Present data regularly in group meetings and communicate plans and results
- Train and mentor colleagues and associates when needed
- Minimum MSc in biological sciences
- Strong knowledge of protein chemistry, structure, and function is required
- Experience in method development using LCMS and/or Bioassay approaches is essential
- 5+ years’ industry experience is required
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.