18 days ago
Senior Software Engineer (6 months Contract)
If you are a spectacular Senior Software Engineer who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
My client wants you to join their ML Data software tools team working with their testing team, to design and implement complex software systems and tools help automate the evaluation and testing of their advanced machine learning technologies.
This is a fixed term contract (full-time) for 6 months based in Galway.
What will you do in this job?
- You will design, implement and maintain our software systems that allow test engineers to automatically test and evaluate the ML technologies and algorithms.
- You will develop and improve software tools used to process, manage and organize large datasets, and develop data analysis and visualisation features.
- You will work with testing team to help them integrate new ML technologies into existing testing framework to be evaluated automatically.
- You will collaborate with the data annotation team to improve our data annotation tools.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- You have solid experience and strong knowledge of the Java language and platform.
- You can demonstrate knowledge of good coding practices (writing a clean code, design patterns)
- You have experience with server-side Java development and Web-UI technologies and version control systems (Git, SVN)
- If you happen to have experience with SQL databases like PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Spring framework, REST-ful development, Tomcat, Gradle, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.