Sarah Mac Mullan
3 months ago
A career changing opportunity with a new bio-pharmaceutical start-up . This organisation has recently set up a new European operation in Ireland had have recently launched in Europe with an impressive portfolio of products in various stages of development predominantly focused on the treatment of the rare diseases . The newly appointed Head of European Supply Chain is looking to a hire a supply chain professional to assist in the implementation of the new European supply chain structure.
- This position will report in the Head of European Supply Chain and will be predominantly focused on rolling out end to end supply chain processes within the new European structure.
- There will be a strong emphasis on implementing end to end planning processes within the European supply chain and effectively managing all new European product launches .
- This position will also require the individual will also require the individual to develop relationships will all third party logistics providers to ensure all launch date are met within each market an d that there is no disruption to market supply.
- There will also be a requirement for the chosen candidate to assist in the implementation of ERP system within the European supply chain in particular within the planning functions .
- There will also be a requirement for the individual to develop relationships with all the organisation’s contract manufacturers to ensure that all European market launch dates and that there is no disruption to market supply .
Ideally degree qualification with 8-10 years supply chain experience ideally with biotech or pharmaceutical sector.
Strong planning experience is an essential requirement
Virtual supply chain experience is an essential requirement for this role
Start-up & Product launch experience would be a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.