Sarah Mac Mullan
9 days ago
A leading FMCG organisation has grown massively by acquisition with Europe in the last few years and will continue to grow through acquisition in the near future . This organisation who has an impressive product portfolio of established brands has had significant commercial success in local and regional markets in recent years and continues to grow from strength to strength. As a result they are looking to hire a senior supply chain manager to manage their end to end customer supply
- This role will report into the Group Supply Chain Director and will responsible for managed the fully supply chain within customer supply .
- This role will be focused on managing planning , inventory, warehousing and distribution functions with the group supply chain and to ensure that customer supply is delivered in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- A key focus of this role will be that best in class supply chain processes are implemented and maintained throughout the supply chain as the organisation continues to expand their product portfolio.
- Another key element of this position is to ensure that there is a robust S&OP planning process in place to ensure that inventory levels are maintained at optimum levels throughout the supply chain.
- This position will also require the individual to lead continuous improvement projects within the supply chain functions to deliver significant cost savings.
Ideally degree qualified with 7-10 years end to end supply chain experience within FMCG sector
Strong planning and distribution experience are required
Experience of managing cross functional headcount within supply chain operations is essential.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.