Sarah Mac Mullan
almost 2 years ago
A leading global manufacturer has their European Headquarters based in Dublin which they are currently expanding. This organisation has multiple global manufacturing facilities and services a wide range of industries. They provide a wide range of products and manufacturing solutions to a broad range of industries including petro-chemical , pharmaceutical , mining and construction . They are currently undergoing massive transformation and expansion with their global supply chain and as a result they are looking to hire a senior project manager to lead multiple global supply chain transformation projects:
- This role can be based in their Dublin European headquarters or one of their European offices and will report into a Senior Global Supply Chain manager .
- This position will focus on leading multiple projects within the global supply chain focusing on system implementation, optimisation and process transformation.
- These projects will be predominantly focused on logistics and inventory re-engineering across multiple global supply chain hubs.
- This position will require the individual to have extensive project management experience within global supply chain and will require the individual to influence senior leadership within the organisation.
- Another focus of this role will be to ensure that all systems both new and legacy within the organisation’s global supply chain are fully integrated with the organisation’s global supply chain processes.
Degree qualified with 7-8 years plus project management experience within global supply chain ideally within logistics and inventory management are required for this position
A project management qualification would be a distinct advantage.
Excellent technical and systems experience are required .
Technology or FMCG sector experience would be an advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.