28 days ago
Senior Test Engineer
If you are a spectacular Test Engineer who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
My client wants you to join their growing testing team and work closely with the R&D team, to evaluate and test their advanced machine learning and AI technologies.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Galway.
What will you do in this job?
- You will lead testing projects to evaluate the quality. You will design and implement automated test cases to check the quality of ML algorithms, products and their features.
- You will create test plans, monitors and executes tests according to plan and project schedule.
- You will prepare detailed test reports by filtering and processing complex test results data.
- You will create and maintain documentation of test plans and procedures, test-case specifications and test reports. You will also coach and mentor junior test engineers
- You will develop programs that automate the processing of large datasets, and organize, carry out and document automated and manual exploratory testing.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have degree in computer Science, electric/electronic engineering or mathematics
- You have 4+ years of software testing, QA, R&D or programming experience
- You have experience with Java, Python or C/C++ programming
- You are proficient in one or more computer programming languages (e.g., Python, Ruby, Java.) and a proven experience with automated testing, ideally using scripting languages.
- You have familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse IDE
- If you happen to have experience in ML and AI Development, Process Quality Assurance in software development and people management, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.