019 60 97 84
8 months ago
I am looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer for one of the world’s executive consulting firm.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist the Product Manager in defining interactive systems to support business goals.
- Partner with the Product Owner in creating the user stories and defining the design to be developed.
- Work as part of an agile team to incrementally deliver features, ensuring the UX vision is met.
- Work with UI Developers to rapidly develop iterative mock-ups and prototypes of designs.
- ‘Own’ the user interface specifications.
- Generate user interaction models, wireframes and screen flows.
- Conduct user research to assess the usability and user experience of prototypes and existing interfaces; and iterate based on user feedback.
What you'll need:
Skills and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- An understanding of the need to solve both business and user problems.
- Portfolio of projects you’ve worked on.
- Knowledge of Mobile and Desktop Web Usability best practices.
- Experience with design tools, currently using Adobe XD for wireframes (but mostly sharpies and post its).
- An understanding of or qualification in product/ industrial design or cognitive psychology is a plus.
- Critical & design thinking.
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills.
- User and stakeholder engagement experience, including research to understand user needs and motivations.
- Strong facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Positive attitude, with strong emphasis on being a team player.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 9609784.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.