016 49 85 46
20 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Senior Upstream Process Scientist? Are you looking to grow your career in Biopharmaceuticals? Look no further, this is the job for you!
This is a fixed-term contract of 12-18 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for supporting the manufacturing team and continuous improvement
- You will own and drive change controls, CAPA's, investigations, improvement projects and operational safety
- You will identify process improvement projects and lead projects to completion
- You will provide SME input into cross-functional teams, investigating & optimizing manufacturing processes, procedures and documentation
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 6 - 10 years of experience and strong in depth knowledge of Upstream Manufacturing
- You have change control and investigation experience (trackwise/infinity systems)
- You have a proven track record of Project and People Management
- MES experience
- You have a relevant degree in Science/Engineering
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.