4 months ago
Senior Quality/Validation Manager - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Site - Permanent role
This role is responsible for driving a variety of projects that cover a multitude of manufacturing facilities for this operation aimed at improving their operation on a Global level. This role will have travel incorporated with it.
The successful candidate will have to be a person who can live and breathe the role of Process/Continuous Improvement with in a business.
This role will be crucial from a strategic and roll out perspective for this company in the enhancement of their business moving forward. Therefore this role will carry a lot of influence and have big potential to positively impact the success of this company on a global scale.
- Assess and then develop enhanced processes for the validation and Quality processes for the operations
- Develop company policies and regulations
- Deliver updates and support on projects and progress to senior management
- Strive towards having the highest possible level of validation and QA processes onsite as possible
- Develop and deliver training to enhance the level of validation and QA processes onsite
- Manage allocated budget for the projects
- Process any irregular queries that may arise and complete a full detailed report
Key Experience and Qualifications
- Strong experience in a Life Science environment in a senior QA or Validation role
- Previous People Management experience is essential
- A Degree qualification in relevant discipline is essential
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Davis from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval