4 months ago
My client is a highly successful global manufacturer of animal health and pharmaceutical products who is looking for a Senior Validation Engineer to come and join their high performing team in their Irish production facility. The successful candidate would be responsible for the maintenance of all manufacturing processes and making sure they comply with all the governing regulations.
The facility is based in the South Dublin area.
Your main duties:
- Building and developing effective working relationships with various different departments.
- Preparation, scheduling and execution of all validation protocols and validation related risk assessment studies.
- Investigate and report all OOS validation reports.
- Conduct qualification of production and lab equipment by liaising with contractors, maintenance and the validation team leader Aid in the design, installation of new lines and processes.
- Supervision of the training matrix and ensuring training in relevant protocols and SOP's is complete and up to date.
- Play an active role in the facilitation of company driven initiatives including CI programs across the board.
The skills and background needed:
- Experience: 1-2 years working in a supervisor/manager role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology, micro biology or a related discipline.
- Knowledge with quality assurance/compliance/control.
- Proficiency with analytical techniques (TOC, HPLC, UV, etc.)
The Next Step for you :
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Davis from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.