over 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an SEO specialist to take a step up in their career. This is a great opportunity for someone to contribute to an organisational strategy.
What will the job involve?
- You will identify new opportunities to uplift the site visibility and ranking
- Research the key trends, competitors, key words and create new content for ranking and link building opportunity
- You will monitor the metrics to recognise the successes and trends
- Identify link building opportunities for existing content as well as update it to optimise for search engines
- You will maintain up to date reporting documents with SEO and key funnel metrics.
You will have:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in SEO
- Bachelor's qualification in marketing/digital marketing
- Track record of building and executing SEO strategies
- Exposure to PPC in B2B organisation/SaaS is an advantage
Next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.