about 1 year ago
I have an exciting opportunity for an SEO Specialist in South Dublin, where you will be responsibile for the organic search practices of a major financial services brand. The focus of this role will be around organic SERP visibility and search analytics analysis for UX purposes.
- Work collaboratively to execute SEO strategy
- Ensure pre and post initiative analysis to provide findings and subsequent recommendations
- Drive and increase quality traffic to the company websites utilising both on-page and off-page techniques
- Post-click behavioural analysis of website usage statistics
- Using available data to identify future opportunities
- Identification of functional and UX improvements to the website
- Using internal and external analytics tools
- Managing day to day relationships with external digital suppliers for SEO purposes
- Proven track record of successful SEO delivery
- Strong understanding of SERP positioning
- Experience of SEO, PPC, SEM, funnel creation and webmaster tools
- Devising and reporting on Online Content strategy
- Post-click behavioural analysis - monitoring ranking, traffic performance and analytical reporting
- GA Certified
- Proven sustainable link building capabilities
- Highly organised - able to work to tight deadlines with multiple projects
- Understanding business requirements and IT project methodology
- Highly analytical
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.